Further expanding the suite of reporting guidance materials available to signatories, an updated collection of guidance on net zero and climate reporting in PRI’s Reporting Framework has now been published.
This guidance, published on the Investor Reporting Framework page, includes:
- A guidance document to assist signatories of the UN-convened Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance (NZAOA) who choose to report on their NZAOA requirements through PRI’s reporting framework. This guide is applicable to NZAOA members only.
- A guidance document to assist signatories of the Net Zero Asset Managers (NZAM) Initiative to report on their NZAM commitments has been updated. This guide is applicable to NZAM members only.
- A guidance document on climate reporting, based on TCFD-aligned indicators. This guide is applicable to all PRI signatories.
We encourage signatories to use these resources, and those listed below, in their preparations for the opening of the reporting window on 14 June 2023.
If you have any questions not covered by the available guidance, please contact email@example.com.
Full list of reporting resources
- 2023 Reporting Framework overview and structure guide
- 2023 Reporting Framework modules
- A guide to the logic that determines which questions are applicable to each signatory.
- Reporting Framework glossary
- High-level assessment methodology
- What to report on diagram
- 2021–2023 PRI Reporting Framework indicator changes guide
- How to prepare for the 2023 PRI reporting cycle webinar recording
- Minimum requirements for PRI investor signatories
- PRI Reporting guidance on human rights
- PRI reporting guidance for NZAM members
- PRI reporting guidance for NZAOA members
- PRI reporting gudiance on TCFD-aligned indicators