Academic Network Conference: shareholder engagement: what do we really know about it and what should we study next?
What have we learned in a decade of academic research on stewardship and shareholder engagement? We will present the state of the art of research on the topic and discuss the most urgent questions we should address.
- Elroy Dimson, Professor of Finance, Cambridge University
- Pedro Matos, Professor and Academic Director of the Mayo Center for Asset
- Management, University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Carly Jacobs, Senior Specialist, Active Ownership 2.0., PRI
- Fabrizio Ferraro, Professor of Strategic Management, IESE