Drawing on insights from 2021’s AGM season, this PRI podcast episode dives into the subject of achieving meaningful outcomes through investor stewardship, particularly in the context of climate action and decarbonisation. The guest speakers share both academic and practical insights on the stewardship tools and practices at investors’ disposal when considering climate action as a systemic issue and from a universal ownership perspective.
Interested in the resources discussed in this episode?
- PRI’s Active Ownership 2.0 framework for more effective investor stewardship
- PRI and UNEP FI’s 2011 paper on Universal Ownership
- PRI podcast on Universal Ownership in conversation with The Shareholder Commons
- PRI and UNEP FI’s work on A Legal Framework for Impact
- PRI’s ongoing work on SDG Outcomes
- A selection of relevant academic publications from Dr Ellen Quigley: