The Collaboration Platform offers a range of global engagement initiatives that involve investors engaging with listed companies, policy makers and other actors in the investment chain.
Posts to the Collaboration Platform include:
- invitations to sign joint letters to companies;
- proposals for in-depth research and investor guidance;
- opportunities to join investor-company engagements on particular ESG themes;
- calls to foster dialogue with policy makers;
- requests for support on upcoming shareholder resolutions.
- By posting a proposal to the Collaboration Platform, signatories can invite others to join or support their initiative and access support services provided by the PRI.
Read the user guide below for information on how to use the Collaboration Platform. For any other queries, contact email@example.com.