The PRI Association is governed by the PRI Association Board (the board) as set out in the Articles of Association of PRI Association.
The board is collectively responsible for the long-term success of the PRI, in particular:
- establishing the PRI’s mission, vision and values;
- setting the strategy, risk appetite and structure;
- delegating the implementation of the strategy to the PRI Association Executive (the executive);
- monitoring the executive’s performance against the strategy;
- exercising accountability to signatories;
- being responsible to relevant stakeholders.
Board priorities for this year
- Purpose and mission consultation
- Reporting and Assessment Framework reform
- Enabling growth:
- Post-Covid ways of working
- Oversight of business processes review programme
Rules, policies and terms of reference
These documents, referred to in the Articles, enshrine the procedures and practicalities required to give effect to each Article in more detail. The board has approved the following rules, policies and terms of reference:
|Rules||Policies||Terms of reference|
|Equality & Diversity Policy (Conferences & Events)|
Signatories are encouraged to read the full PRI Board report which provides an overview of the work undertaken by the board over the past year, how we work together and with the executive.
The report includes our focus on organisational purpose; the leadership of the board; integrity measures; decision-making processes, risks and controls; actions to improve our effectiveness; how we are thinking about board diversity and communicating this to signatories; and our efforts to be open and accountable to signatories.
Discussions over the last year