The PRI’s reporting data shows that increasing numbers of asset owners now incorporate ESG factors into their relationships with asset managers. This session will explore some of the challenges and opportunities for both asset owners and investment consultants to take the next step in incorporating outcomes into the design of mandates. It will be an action-orientated session, which will explore the possible routes for joint action by asset owners.
- Jem Hudson, Director of Investment Strategy & Asset Allocation, Liberty Mutual
- Daniel E. Ingram, Senior Vice President, Wilshire
- Karen Lockridge, Director, ESG Investing, Canada Post Corporation Pension Plan
- Kerrie Waring, CEO, International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN)
- Toby Belsom, Director of Investment Practices, PRI