The Collaboration Platform offers a range of global engagement initiatives that involve investors engaging with listed companies, policy makers and other actors in the investment chain. By posting a proposal to the Collaboration Platform, signatories can invite others to join or support their initiative.
Posts to the Collaboration Platform include:
- invitations to sign joint letters to companies;
- proposals for in-depth research and investor guidance;
- opportunities to join investor-company engagements on particular ESG themes;
- calls to foster dialogue with policy makers;
- requests for support on upcoming shareholder resolutions.
Sign up instructions
To create an account on the Collaboration Platform, you will need to do one of two options:
- If you previously had a registered account on the Collaboration Platform but have not reset your password since September 2019, please reset your password: link here.
- If you have never had an account on the Collaboration Platform, please set up an account: link here.
If you have any issues signing up or accessing the platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have signed up, to ensure that you are keeping up to date with activity in the groups that you have joined, please update your notification preferences under ‘preferences’ when you click on your name in the top right corner. If you would like to receive direct messages from other users on the platform, please also make sure you have opted in to receiving these by updating your privacy settings.