We are pleased to announce that the 2023 reporting outputs are now live.
What is available on the Data Portal?
- Public and private Transparency Reports, and the Assessment Reports, are available to view online in the Data Portal now.
- Transparency Report PDFs and the Summary Scorecard section of Assessment Reports are available to download now.
- The full Assessment Report PDF will be available to download by the end of January – we will notify signatories when this output is ready.
Accessing the Data Portal
Signatories need to log in to the Data Portal to access their 2023 reporting outputs and can refer to our Permissions System User Guide to set up an account or grant people in their organisations access.
Viewing, downloading and using the reports
To help signatories understand their outputs, we have created an on-demand video. It highlights what the Transparency and Assessment Reports are, how they have evolved since 2021 and how we score signatories, as well as outlining some of the Data Portal’s key features.
Signatories¹ can also refer to the following resources:
- Data Portal user guide for signatories
- 2023 Assessment Methodology
- Indicator Change Guide
- Publication Guidelines
- How investors are assessed on their reporting
Supporting you during the office shutdown
Please note that access to signatory support services during the holiday period will be limited, as the PRI Offices are closed from 20 December to 2 January. We will respond to any queries you have about your outputs in January.