If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
In this session, we will bring together different voices to highlight and discuss the social and human rights implications of conflict. What are the considerations and practical challenges for responsible investors in considering the social implications in conflict-affected situations? How can investors work with stakeholders, civil society, peers in advancing responsible investment in times of conflict?
- Jessie Cato, Natural Resources & Human Rights Program Manager, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
- Sam Jones, President, Heartland Initiative
- Gerald Pachoud, Managing Partner, Pluto Advisory
- Anita Ramasastry, Henry M. Jackson Professor of Law, Member of UNWG
- Bettina Reinboth, Director of Human Rights and Social Issues, PRI