If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
In this webinar, we will explore how investors can use shareholder resolutions to support the pursuit of real-world outcomes. We will discuss how investors can align their approach to voting on shareholder resolutions to Active Ownership 2.0 (the PRI’s framework for more ambitious and effective stewardship) and hear from speakers on their approach to voting in support of outcomes.
- Susheela Peres da Costa, Head of Advisory, Regnan
- Robert Lewenson, Governance and Engagement Manager, Old Mutual Investment Group
- Jake Barnett, Director of Sustainable Investment Stewardship, Wespath
- Michaela Gregory, Director, Environmental, Social and Governance Services, NEI Investments
- Chloe Horne, Stewardship Analyst, PRI
- Rosie Farr, Stewardship Analyst, PRI