Through a series of case studies, we will discuss: Major drivers to invest in emerging markets; main areas to invest in impact investing in emerging markets; key challenges facing emerging market investors; and lessons learnt and best practices.
- Matt Christensen, Global Head of Responsible Investment, Axa Investment Managers
- Peter Johnson, Managing Partner, Developing World Markets
- Jay Kimmelman, CEO, Bridge International Academies
- Karl Richter, Head of Research & Knowledge, United Nations Social Development Fund
- Karen Wilson, Private Sector Financing, OECD
Moderated by Kurt Morriesen, Senior Manager, Impact Investing, PRI