Using as a case study a large multinational life sciences group, with operations in pharmaceutical, consumer health and crop sciences, this session will bring together credit analysts and corporate representatives to discuss how to balance static versus strategic ESG disclosure. It will also explore how to promote a more forward-looking approach to credit risk analysis through bondholder engagement and better issuer communication.
- Patrice Cochelin, Head of Analytical Governance, S&P Global Ratings
- Ute Menke, Vice President, Head of Investor Engagement & Reporting, Bayer AG
- Tina Radovic, Global Head of Credit Research, HSBC Global Asset Management
- Joss Tantram, Director, Redefining Value, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income,