If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This session, co-hosted by the PRI and the Emerging Markets Investors Alliance (EMIA), will help investors and other market participants understand where to find countries’ ESG data, what it shows, and how to use it. The World Bank will also present the new version of its Sovereign ESG Data Portal, which has many potential applications for government bond investors.
- Claire Meier Underhill, Head, Memberships & Partnerships, EMIA
- Julien Moussavi, PhD, Senior Research Lead in Sovereign ESG at London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Dieter Wang, PhD, Sustainable Finance Specialist, World Bank
- Ann Frank Andresen, Head of Research EMD, Nordea Asset Management
- Moderator: Jasper Cox, Investment Practices Analyst, Fixed Income, PRI