If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
Thematic bonds, such as green, social, sustainability and sustainability-linked bonds, are fast becoming a regular feature in the sovereign debt market. Hearing the issuer and investor perspectives, and building on the work of the Climate Bonds Initiative and the PRI on sovereign debt, this webinar will discuss the role of such labelled bonds in country funding strategies, their advantages and related challenges, as well as their effectiveness in shaping sustainable outcomes.
- Erin Bigley, Head of Fixed Income Responsible Investing, Alliance Bernstein
- Lupin Rahman, Head of Sovereign Credit, Emerging Markets, Portfolio Manager, PIMCO
- Patricio Sepulveda, Head of the Chilean Debt Office (Oficina de la Deuda de Chile)
- Alexandre Vincent, Head of Sustainable Finance, Agence France Trésor
- Moderators: Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative, and Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, PRI