The Fair Food Program represents a new, innovative form of protecting human rights in corporate supply chains. Based on Worker-driven Social Responsibility (WSR), the Fair Food Program is devised, monitored and enforced by the very workers whose rights it protects. Described by the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights as a “groundbreaking model”.
- Gerardo Reyes-Chavez, Farmworker Leader, CIW
- Judge Laura Safer Espinoza (Ret), Executive Director, Fair Food Standards Council
- Greg Asbed, Co-founder, CIW
- Mike Musuraca, Strategic Advisor, ESG and Labor & former PRI board member
- Amelia Evans, Executive Director, Institute for Multi-Stakeholder Initiative Integrity
Nabylah Abo Dehman, Manager, Social Issues, PRI