This webinar, co-hosted by the PRI and the UNEP FI, will bring together leading actors in banking and investment industries to explore the extent to which ESG factors are considered when originating and assessing loans, which back CLOs and other structured products. During the webinar we will discuss current market gaps, how ESG consideration for risk assessment couples with the need to redeploy capital towards specific environmental and social objectives through loans. Furthermore, we will consider how to ensure that the ESG information is consistent and useful through the financing chain, whilst exploring differences between the European and the US market practices.
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, PRI
- Jesica Andrews, Lead Investment Practices Director, UNEP FI
- Elizabeth Crawford, Managing Director, Head of Securitized Research, TCW
- Steve Ezzes, Managing Director, Newmarket Capital
- Hans Biemans, Head of Sustainable Markets, Managing Director, ING
- Fatima Hadj, Chair of the PRI’s Securitised Products Advisory Committee, DWS Group
- Peggy Lefort, Resource Efficiency Coordinator, UNEP FI