With the help of market practitioners, we will highlight current market practices and the hurdles that need to be addressed for ESG factors to be incorporated more systematically in the risk assessment and pricing of these products and underlying assets.
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of fixed income, PRI
- Robert McDonough, Director of ESG and Regulatory Initiatives, Angel Oak Capital Advisors
- Tina De Baere, Head of ESG and Macro Strategy, Cairn Capital
- Stephen Liberatore, CFA, Portfolio Manager, Head of ESG/Impact, Global Fixed Income, Nuveen
- Fatima Hadj, Chair of the PRI’s Securitised Products Advisory Committee, DWS Group